We don’t want to brag, but here at domoREALTY, we are kind of a big deal. It still surprises us when we introduce ourselves only to be asked “Do-Mo who?” or “what is DO-MO?” or “Where did you come up with that name?” shortly followed by “…Oh, is that from that robot song?”
I’m sorry to disappoint you, but domoREALTY did not highjack our name from the famous 80’s Styx song: Domo Arigato Mr. Robato. Although we do like to dress up in our robot costumes and dance to 80’s music on the weekends.
For those of you who did not sign up for your High School Latin class: Domus is the Latin word for home. We dropped the “us” added an “o” to make it sound more modern and voila: domoREALTY was born!
Now that you are in the know about Domo, let’s continue to talk about how cool we are…So with all these crazy highs and lows of the housing market these days we thought it would be fun to share some GOOD NEWS about the Atlanta MODERN Real Estate Market – it rocks.
Recently domoREALTY has been getting a little attention in local and NATIONAL NEWS. Real Estate Expert Barbara Corcoran of NBC’s Today Show recently called one of our listings a “Sexy, sophisticated…beautiful and meticulous house!” It made us blush, but hey, Real Estate should be “sexy and sophisticated” It’s more fun that way!
- As seen on THE TODAY SHOW!!
- Design & Build Magazine Article
- Staging a Mid-Century Modern House the Don Draper Way
- AJC Article
- HGTV: Marvelous Mid-Century Modern Hits Atlanta Market!
- Modern Expert at the 2012 MODERN ATLANTA TOUR Kick off party at DWR
- Hooked on Houses: A Nature Lover’s MCM
- Curbed Atlanta: Mid-Century Modern Takes Style to the Woods
- AJC: Mid-Century Modern Home in Northcrest
- Neighborhood Spotlight: Northcrest Midcentury enclave where suburb meets city
- Prefab Homes a cost and energy efficient alternative
- Due South: Homes to tempt your wallet and tickle your fancy
- Explore Doraville: I could be Happy Here
- MODERN CHARLOTTE’S Shout out!
- Our Claim to fame : This was our Aunt Ethel & Uncle Luis’s House!
- MCM Bargain in Atlanta Suburbs!
- HGTV: Renovated Mid-Century Modern on Atlanta Market
- Classic Mid-Century Modern Is Keeping It Real
- Mid-Mod Enthusiasts Can Delare, In Unison: “Dayuuum!”
- This Mid-Century Specimen is Too Damn Well-Preserved